Agile Practitioner Take the Test
Honestly answer the questions below to yourself and find out!
- I am a person who ensures improvements of my team’s processes and way of working.
- I am able to challenge the people around me to think and act out of their comfort zone and remove impediments and waste.
- I understand how my team delivers customer value and how architecture and quality assurance influence that value.
- I am able to regularly demonstrate working software that is potentially shippable.
- I use risks and uncertainties as a guide for setting priorities.
- My team works transparently and reflects continuously. By doing this, I am able to adapt and achieve increasingly better results.
- I stimulate leadership in myself and people around me which increases my team’s performance.
- I make sure team members collaborate well and build on each other’s strengths.
- By collaborating intensively with stakeholders, I achieve an optimal combination of customer satisfaction and other product requirements.
So…will you take on the challenge?