Agile Master Principles
The Agile Master Assessment and the Examiners involved carry out the following principles. They:
- promote the application of agile as a mature method for software development.
- contribute to in-depth conceptualisation of the agile body of thought.
- inspire people to continuously improve themselves.
- are part of the widest possible influence within the software communities.
- are receptive to learning experiences and the use of already existing applications for successful software development.
- increase the agile awareness level at international level.
- welcome a diverse mix of Agile Masters, ranging from profoundly technical to organisational/political.